Hey Benevents fam and new folks! We are super excited to be relaunching the website today! It may not look exceedingly different at first glance, but it is. The overall look is much cleaner and easier to navigate, be it on your computer or mobile device. The blog is the homepage now, so you can get all pertinent info right away. And all blog posts are easier to read. Oh and if you haven’t noticed, there’s a nifty countdown to our next event in the sidebar (on desktops) and at the bottom (on cells). Huge thanks to Benevents Mike for all his hard work on the re-design!
But that’s not all you will find on the new site. Here are some of the new features you can expect to see up on the site:
- Starting later this week we will be uploading sneak peek videos of our upcoming Halloween event, Panic on Pendrith!
- We will also be updating the site on the reg with info about all Benevents events and other charitable events happening around the GTA.
- We would like to have a listing of other events that we think are awesome, so if you or someone you know runs a charity event, contact us via the contact form on this site and we will be in touch!
- Our goal is to also start putting on more of our own events throughout the year and the blog is the best way to find out about them, as well as on our socials.
- At some point we will also be running the occasional contest where you’ll be able to win insanely awesome prizes (if you’re a company that would like to donate a prize and get your brand recognized, hit us up!)
And as always, we collect donations at all of our events, or online through our secure online donation page to benefit SickKids Foundation!
That’s it for now, but make sure to check back here and on our facebook page this Friday for the first of the epic sneak peek vids of one of the new props making its way to Panic on Pendrith to get your whole fam jam in the Halloween spirit!
Rachel Brown – Creative Director
Mike Leinwand – Operations Director